Cha Thai (Telok Ayer) - Chik's Crib

01 February 2016

Cha Thai (Telok Ayer)

Thai Iced Tea is an acquired taste; I never understood the obsession that my sister had for them until I had a really nice one in Phuket next to our apartment. Now, I get the munchies for them every so often. A place which my sister highly recommended was Cha Thai, and we'll frequently drop by the store every time I'm in the area just to get my fix. The Thai Iced Milk Tea (above - $3.90) is the reason why we come. It's a tad expensive at $3.90, but luckily, they're currently running a two-for-one promotion for takeaways. Yay. 


Along with the iced tea, the Cha Thai Toast ($8) has also won a place in my sister's heart. Think thick cubes of hot buttered toasted bread, dipped in either Pandan or Thai Tea sauce. My sister recommended the pandan flavour. We asked for extra sauce, which they obliged free of charge. I'm impressed by how accommodating their service is. 
Must-Try
Thai Iced Milk Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment