Domino's Pizza - Chik's Crib

12 August 2016

Domino's Pizza

I can't believe the price of Domino's here. A whole pizza for $5? What sorcery is this! I should eat pizzas more often. 
As long as you walk in before 9pm, pizzas are $5 each. N and I split the the Americano ($5). Because my metabolism is not what it once were, four slices each was filling enough. Another pizza, and I would have been completely stuffed. The topping was sparse, but at this price, we could hardly complain about it being a bad deal. 
Because pizza always go with coke, I added on two sides ($6): a large coke and fries. I was expecting crispy fries, but they turned out to be oven-baked. Sitting packed in a little container did little to improve its texture, and oven-baked fries is always disappointing. They taste one rung above boiled potatoes. Sell wedges instead next time, and I'll be one happy camper. Please?




No comments:

Post a Comment